Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The first entry

Hi everyone.

Syukur Alhamdullillah, dapat jugak buat blog ni...

Basically, the purpose of this blog is to aid me with my wedding preparations. Tapi, fikir2 balik, this blog juga akan jadi my diary since i already deleted my previous blog. Diary kan every girl's bestfriend. I dont think i can live without a diary. Diary is where i will pour my heart out and tempat i berkeluh kesah mak esah and the place where i will list down my wishlist and the secrets of my life. :)

I do hope that with the existence of this new blog, i can make more friends, sharing and spreading around any useful info and communicate with just anyone.

You are welcome to drop your say or words in this blog as long as it does not hurt or harm anyone.... :)

Till then, i will see you guys in the next entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, do shower me with positive words and great vibes. TQ