Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Appointment with Eusopth from Madukara Part 1

Remember i told you guys last week yang i nak gi jumpe Eusopth from Madukara? Okay, memandangkan i have very tight schedule everyday, i almost lupe yang i nak kena jumpa dia this week... But thank god, he called me this evening and asked me when will be the most convenient time for me to see him, and i was like.. Eh, i tot dia dah lupa kan? Alhamdulillah dia masih ingat... (i think this is the plus point kot) I didnt expect him to call me and follow up like that, coz mase my first contact dengan dia pun, he was in the midst of doing something and bercakap dalam keadaan yang agak rushing, but hey~he still can remember me... Haha... happy...

So, i already fix our appointment on Thursday, sebab today and tmrw i have a very long to do list. So we'll see how it goes ya! And i promise, will update you guys...


p/s : Kalau he can tailor ikut my budget, i think i pick him je la,... he is like quite fresh in the industry...Apa salah i tolong kalau he can provide me good service kan...and oh please good price too....Hehehehe....

Unaisah tak reply my e-mail lagi, pasti dia sangatt busy...good for her kan?tapi xpe... i will still pick her to do my Baju Nikah... Insha Allah... :)

6 comments:

Cik Belle said...

yanie, nanti update tau. ehhee. i tgh survey dressmaker jugak ni. ehee.

Yanie said...

Cik belle : Okay... will do.. Kita share2 tau... Tengok service wise, dress quality, and price camne!! PENTING tu....

faratul said...

yanie..nnt leh share ye bape dia charge.. sy link awk!!

Yanie said...

Faratul : Okay boleh no problem... Esok ye dear.

hana yoriee said...

yeay..hana nak share jugak info tentang service, quality and the PRICE too!!boleh yea??tgh survey tailor for nikah dress juge.. =)

Yanie said...

Hana Yorie: Okay Hana... No problem

Post a Comment

Hi, do shower me with positive words and great vibes. TQ