Friday, September 23, 2011

Wedding Inspiration : Invitation!

Hi!

I was reading Fira's blog on her entry about how she was designing her own wedding invites (NO, it was not her wedding invites but her wishing tree cards, HEHE. Sorry dear! i was blogwalking to 5 blogs at one time, so everything must have mixed up and go all over the place)  and i must say i go "WOW! Rajinnya budak ini!" Hahaha.

So today, i nak share invitation inspiration (initially this post should be related to Fira's i-thought-wedding-card post as mentioned above, BUT after i announced it in BBF, Fira commented and told me i was wrong! HAHA ) I got this from Oh So Beautiful Paper and I think this is so unique! It's a Moden Diagram Letterpress Invitations!

If any of you brides to be yang akan buat kad kahwin macam ni, please invite me to your wedding and send me a copy of this and i promise you,  i will frame your card kahwin and hang it on my living room wall! HAHA







Cantik kan? I dont know la org lain but to me lain dari yang lain! i love it!Print pun pakai eco-paper. Good! So anyone? Anyone? Please invite me, k!

7 comments:

Reen Tart Nenas said...

babe, really like the new font. very clear to read. i pun nak tukar la :)

fira. said...

cantik nye! i imagine the card ala2 mcm tiket timbang berat kt mall2 tu.. hehehe.. but mmg lain dari yg lain.. best2.. thanks for sharing!

ida said...

beb,glenye cantik for my eyes..nak wat my wedd card gitu gak,leh?

nida-razak said...

yani....cantekkla....memang lain dari yang lain...

Yanie said...

Reen Tart Nenas : Haha. Thank you, Its Courier 16. i love the font as well, They are big, easier to read and look cute as well.

Fira : Yes! True... No worries dear. And Sorry tersalah baca tadi. Malu sangattt...

Ida : Boleh je. And dont forget to give me a copy. Thanks. HAHA

Nida-razak : yes! lain dari yang lain, kan?

Renee Meow said...

i like it..! old-skool gitu macam movie ticket zaman2 dulu... ;)

Yanie said...

Renee Meow : Yes dear! Very! macam movie ticket... simple tapi entahla there's something special about this invitation kan?

Post a Comment

Hi, do shower me with positive words and great vibes. TQ